Sony Pictures Entertainment has been granted the exclusive worldwide distribution rights to the first Angry Birds animated movie. The film, which will be in 3D, is being developed, produced and financed by the franchise's creators, Rovio Entertainment.
Trevor Thomas, a veteran of 25 years in Canadian CE retailing, has bought Muskoka Audio Video and returned it to the Audio Video Unlimited group.
According to The NPD Group's Mobile Phone Track, Q1 2013 smartphone sales in the U.S. increased 42% year-over-year, with 36% of the unit volume increase represented by the sales of prepaid smartphones.
Nikon Canada Inc. has announced a new short telephoto lens for its Nikon 1 system of mirrorless cameras. The 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 lens provides the same field-of-view as an 86mm lens on a 35mm film SLR. That focal length and the lens' wide maximum aperture make it ideal for portraiture and available-light photography, Nikon Canada notes.
The Canadian Wireless Trade Show has confirmed a number of guest speakers for its third annual event. It will take place September 25-26 at the Toronto Congress Centre.
No matter how you're spending your time this long weekend, chances are you're going to have your phone or tablet in hand at some point. With that in mind, here is a collection of apps that I've reviewed that should keep you occupied for many hours.
There's good news and bad news for Canadian retailers in many categories, including consumer electronics, as the first 24 Target stores have opened in Canada.
- FEATURE: Retail Tips - Targeting Target
- NPD: U.S. Prepaid Smartphone Sales Rose in Q1
- Archos Intros 80 xenon Tablet
- Adam's App of the Week: Apps to Love this Long Weekend
- Four Guest Speakers Announced for Canadian Wireless Trade Show
- Wilson Offers New Multi-Band Signal Boosters in Canada
- Weird & WTF?: LinkedIn Wants Prostitutes to Get Off…its Site
- Secret Shopper: Downloading High-Resolution Music
- Simaudio Launches New Series of Audio Components
- Sigma Announces USB Dock for Lens Adjustments, Firmware Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Marketnews Mobile Apps
How responsible are Western apparel manufacturers, like Joe Fresh, for the collapse of the Bangladesh factory?