Toshiba of Canada has released its first portable Bluetooth speakers to the market. The TY-SP1 ($69.99) model can fit in one's pocket, while the TY-SP3 ($119.99) can be carried in a purse or a smaller pack.
Trevor Thomas, a veteran of 25 years in Canadian CE retailing, has bought Muskoka Audio Video and returned it to the Audio Video Unlimited group.
No matter how you're spending your time this long weekend, chances are you're going to have your phone or tablet in hand at some point. With that in mind, here is a collection of apps that I've reviewed that should keep you occupied for many hours.
Nikon Canada Inc. has announced a new short telephoto lens for its Nikon 1 system of mirrorless cameras. The 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 lens provides the same field-of-view as an 86mm lens on a 35mm film SLR. That focal length and the lens' wide maximum aperture make it ideal for portraiture and available-light photography, Nikon Canada notes.
Home appliance and consumer electronics company, Haier America, has appointed Rian Cain Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Home Appliances and Home Comfort.
Apple Inc. has confirmed that Brandon Ashmore of Mentor, OH, is the man responsible for the 50 billionth App Store download. For the record, he set the milestone by downloading Say the Same Thing by Space Inch, LLC.
Ahead of a live performance by The Killers, Nokia set up shop at Toronto's Air Canada Centre to officially announce the north-of-the-border arrival of free music streaming service, Nokia Music.
- Sony Pictures to Release first Angry Birds Movie
- FEATURE: Retail Tips - Targeting Target
- Rdio Subscribers Can Listen to Full Songs on Shazam App
- Four Guest Speakers Announced for Canadian Wireless Trade Show
- LCBO Strike Could Go into Effect Friday: What Will You Do?
- Wilson Offers New Multi-Band Signal Boosters in Canada
- Weird & WTF?: LinkedIn Wants Prostitutes to Get Off…its Site
- Secret Shopper: Downloading High-Resolution Music
- Simaudio Launches New Series of Audio Components
- Sigma Announces USB Dock for Lens Adjustments, Firmware Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Marketnews Mobile Apps
How responsible are Western apparel manufacturers, like Joe Fresh, for the collapse of the Bangladesh factory?