Onkyo has announced two networked AV receivers that fit in at the top of its midrange lineup. The 9.2-channel TX-NR929 and 7.2-channel TX-NR828 both feature built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and support audio sreaming from a wide variety of local and Internet sources.
Universal Remote Control's (URC's) new Total Control TKP-7000 in-wall colour touch pad allows users to, with URC cameras, display live, full-motion video on its 7" (1,024 x 600) screen.
The HTC First, the handset viewed by some as the ‘Facebook phone' due to the heavy integration of the social networking company's Home application, won't be coming to the UK for the time being.
Nikon Canada Inc. has announced a new short telephoto lens for its Nikon 1 system of mirrorless cameras. The 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 lens provides the same field-of-view as an 86mm lens on a 35mm film SLR. That focal length and the lens' wide maximum aperture make it ideal for portraiture and available-light photography, Nikon Canada notes.
Tubetime has launched an Android version of its TV app, which provides a complete TV guide and universal remote features from a compatible Android device.
Amazon.ca's 7" ($214) and 8.9" ($284) Kindle Fire HD models are now available for pre-order through the company's Website. They will ship on June 13.
It's no secret that the high-tech home is becoming a reality. Even non-tech-savvy families are bound to have at least Wi-Fi, plus a smartphone or two, and a few devices that can seamlessly communicate with one another.
- Two New Networked AV Receivers from Onkyo
- Comedy Central Radio Launching on SiriusXM Canada
- Staub Appoints New Business Development Manager
- CTIA 2013: LifeProof Frē Case Protects iPad Mini From the Elements
- Sailfish Jolla Smartphone From Ex-Nokia Employees Hits Market
- Wilson Offers New Multi-Band Signal Boosters in Canada
- Weird & WTF?: LinkedIn Wants Prostitutes to Get Off…its Site
- Secret Shopper: Downloading High-Resolution Music
- Simaudio Launches New Series of Audio Components
- Sigma Announces USB Dock for Lens Adjustments, Firmware Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Marketnews Mobile Apps
How responsible are Western apparel manufacturers, like Joe Fresh, for the collapse of the Bangladesh factory?