Tubetime has launched an Android version of its TV app, which provides a complete TV guide and universal remote features from a compatible Android device.
Universal Remote Control's (URC's) new Total Control TKP-7000 in-wall colour touch pad allows users to, with URC cameras, display live, full-motion video on its 7" (1,024 x 600) screen.
Some believe that knowledge is power. In this constantly connected era, it is easier than ever to answer questions, learn something new, or dig deep into just about any given topic. One app that really allows users to accomplish all three is eHow for iOS.
Nikon Canada Inc. has announced a new short telephoto lens for its Nikon 1 system of mirrorless cameras. The 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 lens provides the same field-of-view as an 86mm lens on a 35mm film SLR. That focal length and the lens' wide maximum aperture make it ideal for portraiture and available-light photography, Nikon Canada notes.
According to a poll conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of PayPal, 87% of Canadians said that they wished they were able to leave their wallets at home.
Last week, it was revealed that Telus had agreed to purchase Mobilicity for $380 million. Today, one potential hurdle for the acquisition was successfully hopped.
The HTC First, the handset viewed by some as the ‘Facebook phone' due to the heavy integration of the social networking company's Home application, won't be coming to the UK for the time being.
- BLOG: Gawker Looks to Crack Mayor Rob Ford
- Mobilicity Debtholders Vote in Favour of Telus' Acquisition Plans
- CTIA 2013: BYOD Happening Regardless of Company Policies
- Lenovo Experiences Record Q4 & Full-Year Results
- Samsung's Already Sold 10M Galaxy S4 Handsets
- Weird & WTF?: LinkedIn Wants Prostitutes to Get Off…its Site
- Simaudio Launches New Series of Audio Components
- Sigma Announces USB Dock for Lens Adjustments, Firmware Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Marketnews Mobile Apps
How responsible are Western apparel manufacturers, like Joe Fresh, for the collapse of the Bangladesh factory?