SiriusXM Canada has confirmed the launch of Comedy Central Radio, on Channel 95. The station, which went live on May 19, features a non-stop blend of comedic performances and programming.
Universal Remote Control's (URC's) new Total Control TKP-7000 in-wall colour touch pad allows users to, with URC cameras, display live, full-motion video on its 7" (1,024 x 600) screen.
LifeProof, a company known for developing ruggedized, waterproof protective cases for mobile devices, launched the Fre case for the iPad Mini at CTIA 2013, currently underway in Las Vegas, NV.
Nikon Canada Inc. has announced a new short telephoto lens for its Nikon 1 system of mirrorless cameras. The 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 lens provides the same field-of-view as an 86mm lens on a 35mm film SLR. That focal length and the lens' wide maximum aperture make it ideal for portraiture and available-light photography, Nikon Canada notes.
The HTC First, the handset viewed by some as the ‘Facebook phone' due to the heavy integration of the social networking company's Home application, won't be coming to the UK for the time being.
Samsung Electronics Co. has sold 10 million Galaxy S4 handsets to retailers and wireless providers in less than a month. As you may recall, the product officially launched on April 27.
Lenovo Group has reported record numbers for its Q4 and full-year ended March 31, 2013. For the year, the company had a pre-tax income of US$801 million and earnings of US$635 million.
- BLOG: Gawker Looks to Crack Mayor Rob Ford
- Mobilicity Debtholders Vote in Favour of Telus' Acquisition Plans
- CTIA 2013: BYOD Happening Regardless of Company Policies
- Lenovo Experiences Record Q4 & Full-Year Results
- Samsung's Already Sold 10M Galaxy S4 Handsets
- Weird & WTF?: LinkedIn Wants Prostitutes to Get Off…its Site
- Simaudio Launches New Series of Audio Components
- Sigma Announces USB Dock for Lens Adjustments, Firmware Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Marketnews Mobile Apps
How responsible are Western apparel manufacturers, like Joe Fresh, for the collapse of the Bangladesh factory?